
Here are my picks for this weeks NFL action. I'm taking:
1. Arizona(-1.5) over Atlanta and the over (51.5)
2. Indianapolis(-1.5) over San Diego and the over (50)
3. Baltimore(-3.5) over Miami and the under (38)
4. Minnesota(+3) over Philadelphia and the over (41)
Reasons:
1. Kurt Warner is due for a good game and has 3 receivers over 1,000 yards. I know Matt Ryan is the AP Offensive ROY, but its the playoffs, and I have to go with Warner.
2. I like San Diego at home, Rivers and Manning are both on hot streaks, but LT has a torn groin ligament so I have to go with Indy.
3. Baltimore's D, led by Ray Ray Lewis (who's returning to where he played while at the U), is going to make Chad Pennington wish the game would end at halftime.
4. Adrian Peterson is going to have a HUGE game, despite his lingering ankle injury. McNabb is as reliable week to week as a Yugo.

No comments:
Post a Comment