Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009

One of the resolutions I made this year is to write a blog about my daily life and experiences. Personally, the year 2008 has been amazing; from landing a great job to getting on national TV, it was the best year of my life so far.

I know they say that college is the “best years of your life” but I have to disagree. Being raised all of my life in Maryland and moving to Los Angeles is a culture shock (in a good way). Not having to deal with bad weather and winter is a blessing. Though of course, I do miss my friends and family and it’s always nice to go home.

Hopefully, this blog will be a way to connect with people from back home. It’s meant to be entertaining and to give a glimpse of what it’s like to live in Hollywood. Topics will range from current events to sports to celebrity gossip, nothing is out of bounds.

So to start off, here are a few of my resolutions for 2009:
- Get back in the gym
- Eat healthier
- Start a blog (already happening)
- Start a business
- Go to a Lakers NBA Finals game

Now I’m not going to guarantee that all of these happen, but hopefully a few will, especially the Lakers in the Finals.

Today is a big day here in L.A., the Rose Bowl starts in about a half hour and I have all my USC gear on, as you can see. I’m heading up to the Happy Ending Bar (no it is not a whore house, it’s actually a bar run by some guys from NYC) to watch the game with some friends.

FIGHT ON! GO SC!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea a new blog! :) Happy new year E.
    Hope you are doing well.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete